Welcome to your wellness hotel Alte Rebschule
Healthy. Happy. Being.
This four-star hotel is located near the Palatinate wine village of Rhodt unter Rietburg and is nestled in the sea of vineyards of the Wine Route. Guests will feel in good hands in 34 modern rooms and three suites with panoramic views over the Rhine plain. Visitors will find peace and relaxation, a variety of nature, wine and hiking experiences, culture and sporting challenges as well as wellness with best ingredients of vine.
Relax at the wellness hotel Alte Rebschule and experience attentive service in a cozy and family atmosphere. Here you will find everything you need to feel good and enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
- 34 modern rooms and three suites with panoramic views
- A choice of Classic rooms, Barrique rooms, Wine Suites and Suite König-Ludwig
- balcony or terrace and wonderful views of the vineyards
- bathroom with shower or bath
- flat-TV with integrated radio
- free Wi-Fi
- hair dryer
- safe, minibar
- barrier-free equipment possible in some rooms
Inclusive services at a glance
- rich breakfast from the buffet
- small winemaker snack in the afternoon
- 4-course gourmet menu in the evening
- living in comfortable and spacious rooms with private terrace or balcony
- free use of SPA Rebenmeer with panoramic swimming pool and gym
- SPA bag for the duration of your stay with bathrobe and slippers
- water enlivened by Grander
- free parking
- Wi-Fi in your room and in all public areas
- access to our digital guest information system
SPA Rebenmeer & wellness treatments
The barrier-free SPA Rebenmeer (accessible from 16 years) on around 1,000 m2
- generous Finnish sauna with panoramic views
- mild Bio-Sauna
- invigorating steam bath
- soothing infrared cabin
- refreshing Kneipp pools and experience showers
- atmospheric relaxation rooms with comfortable beds and deckchairs
- large open-air terrace with a wide view over the Rhine plain
- panoramic swimming pool with counter-current system
- effective treatments such as massages, body wraps and cosmetics
- cosy relaxation areas – either indoors or outdoors with a sensational view over a sea of vineyards
The restaurant is open daily. As hotel guest, you can enjoy a rich breakfast buffet in the morning. In the afternoon we will spoil you with a small winemaker snack. In the evening we serve you a 4-course menu with selected delicacies from the region and you can choose from one of the best-tuned wines.
The Gasthaus Sesel is located right next to the hotel and offers delicious light, typically Palatinate and hearty meals.
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 to 14:00 and 17:30 to 22:00
On Wednesday evening our guesthouse is closed.
- four modern meeting rooms (41 to 77m²)
- floor windows and air conditioning
- extensive conference packages from “basic package” to the “pampering package” for an all-round care of the conference participants
- premium conference technology: projection surface with Full-HD projector or Full-HD LED monitor
- multimedia connections for laptop, DVD player, sound system via wall and ceiling loudspeaker system, WLAN /DSL connection
- social programmes for effective meetings, team building and learning with variety
Discover the beauty of the Palatinate
History fans, active holidaymakers, wine lovers, nature lovers or romantic seekers: here you will find relaxation and fun for everyone and the whole family.
- hiking through the Palatinate Forest and the vineyards
- bicycle tours through beautiful landscapes
- experience wine culture on the Southern Wine Route
- excursions to historic castles and châteaus
- city trips to Landau, Speyer and into the Alsace
With the Pfalzcard you get many free and discounted tickets to sights, facilities and events and free travel on Saturdays by bus and train. You will receive your personal Pfalzcard free of charge upon arrival at the hotel.